Get your documents notarized from the comfort of your home or office by using our remote Florida notarization service.
Documents such as
- Divorce documents
- Power of Attorney
- Sworn Statements
- PS1583 – Application for Delivery of Mail Through Agent
- Designating Beneficiary(ies) for a Retirement Account & Death Benefit
- Uniform Consent to Service of Process
- Affidavit of Heirship
- Unclaimed Property Inquiry
- Notice of Lien, Lien Release, or Authorization to Add/Remove Name from Title
- 212243 – U.S. Department of State. Issuance of a U.S. Passport to a Minor Unde Age 16
- Vehicle Certificate of Ownership/Title Application
- Advanced Health Directive Forms
- Applications for Admission to Practice as an Attorney
- Handgun Permits
- Identity Theft Victim’s Complaint and Affidavit
- Power of Attorney (POA)
- Promissory Note Agreements
- Bank Transfer Service Forms
- Supplemental Marriage License Applications
- Temporary Guardianship Agreement
- Medical Authorization for Minors
- Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale
How Florida Remote Notarizations Work
Get your forms and documents notarized in just a few simple steps.
- Print the Document: Have a print version of the document you need to have notarized. Email us any version of the document (even a picture from your phone).
- Prove Your Identity: We use a ground breaking system to verify government issued photo IDs and passports. Take a picture of your government issued ID, answer a few questions, and we will confirm your identity in seconds.
- Connect with a Live Notary Agent: Connect with a licensed electronic Florida notary public over live video to sign your document. We will send you a link to the video room where we will meet. You can do it from your phone, tablet of any computer with a video camera. We will confirm your identity, witness your signature and assist you throughout the process.
- Notarized documents: We will email you the notarized documents ready for you to use, share and store.
$25 per Notarization